Llanymynech and Pant Parish Council
Home
Parish Council
LEGAL Notices
Local Groups
Use of web site
Maps
ARCHIVE
Maps
Old maps of Pant. The 1874 map names ‘Pant’ as ‘Pant Trystan’. Also known as ‘The Pant’ or ‘Y Pant’
1874 Tramway crossing of the A483 by Memorial Hall
1874 Tramway to ‘5 kilns’ at canal
1874 Tramway towards 5 kilns from quarry
1874 Cross Guns and Methodist Chapel
1837 Pant – ‘owned’ by the Earl of Powis.